Customer satisfaction and service quality
Thanks to our comprehensive services, you can hit the road without a care.
We have two types of plans available: Service Plans and Maintenance Plans – all the details below.
Our Genuine Service provides a range of services that are designed specifically for your Volkswagen. In the event of repairs, we only install Volkswagen Genuine Parts®: High-quality, safe and tailor-made. So your journey is care-free and comfortable.
Volkswagen Service Package
With the Volkswagen Service Package you can enjoy servicing your Volkswagen in any authorized Volkswagen Service Center, free of charge from the date of the first registration for a period of 3 years or 45,000 km (whichever comes first).
Service Cost Calculator
Our service cost calculator shows you the upfront and maximum retail price to service popular Volkswagen models at any specified service interval. In addition you can save up to 20% on our attractive extended service packages. Purchasing a service package now for your vehicle locks in the costs at today’s rate, protecting you from future rising costs.
Extended Service Packages
Purchasing an Extended Service Package for your vehicle today gives you many benefits:
- Costs are set at today’s rate, protecting you from future rising costs.
- Dealerships offer up to 20% discount on an Extended Service Package compared to the sum of individual services.
- Packages can be bundled with your finance contract when your purchase your vehicle, effectively managing your service payments in installments.
- A fully stamped Volkswagen service history will help you to maintain the highest possible resale value.
- Packages are linked to the car which increases its resale value. Should you decide to sell your Volkswagen, all services will be transferred to the new owner.
- Work is only carried out by Volkswagen certified technicians.
Dialogue Reception: quick and free of charge
During the Dialogue Reception, we’ll carry out a free visual check of your Volkswagen together with you – from the brakes to the engine. We’ll advise you and inform you of the estimated costs. You decide what will be done.